Coaches play an important role in our sport system. At CSIO, we offer various professional development programs and opportunities to help educate and train high performance pathway coaches.
CSIO supports coaches in their pursuit of NCCP advanced coaching education through the delivery of the Advanced Coaching Diploma - Comp-Dev Advanced Gradation. The diploma program is open to all NCCP sports and coaches who have the designated prerequisites.
CSIO hosts numerous professional development opportunities for coaches throughout the year including think tanks, symposiums and lunch and learn events.
Eligibility & Registration
Who is eligible to obtain Coach Services?
- Coaches working with CSIO partnered training groups
- Current coaches working through the Advanced Coaching Diploma Program
- Alumni of the Advanced Coaching Diploma Program
- Alumni of the National Coaching Institute
- Ontario-based National Team Coaches
- Coaches working along the high performance pathway developing athletes for international performance.
How to Register for Coach Services?
For more information about the Advanced Coaching Diploma including prerequisites and eligibility to enroll, registration, and course topics, please visit the Advanced Coaching Diploma page.
If you are a coach that has completed Competition Development and looking for your next development opportunity please complete the Coach Intake Form to be added to our mailing list and invited to relevant Coach PD events.
- An opportunity to share and learn as part of the high performance coaching community in Ontario
- To develop the tools to better prepare the current and next generation of National Team Athletes for podium success
- Maintenance of Certification (PD Points)
- To learn from those working with high performance athletes and coaches on a daily basis
Visit our Coach Resources section for helpful info and tools.
For specific inquiries please email email@example.com.