The Toronto Sport Hall of Honour celebrates the exceptional contributions and accomplishments of those who have inspired and/or brought recognition to the City of Toronto through sport. Nominations from all levels of performance and ability are welcome.
The Toronto Sport Hall of Honour is accepting nominations! We look forward to receiving your nomination(s) by Tuesday October 1st.
This initiative is made possible by Toronto’s Host City Showcase Program, which builds upon the success of the Toronto 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games, ensuring a legacy of long-term community benefits for Toronto.
This year’s Induction Ceremony was held April 4, eighteen worthy inductees were inducted and recognized on the Toronto Sport Hall of Honour recognition wall located at the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre:
- Abeir Liton, Community Sport Volunteer
- Howard Birnie, Community Sport Volunteer
- Rhonda Lewis, Community Sport Volunteer
- Faye Blackwood, Spirit of Sport Diversity and Inclusion
- Curtis Carmichael, Spirit of Sport Diversity and Inclusion
- Fred Foot, Builder
- Cecil Smith, Builder
- Adrian Teodorescu, Builder
- Jays Care Foundation, Corporate Builder
- Monique Shah, Special Olympics Athlete of the Year
- Rowan Barrett Jr., Athlete of the Year
- Kylie Masse, Athlete of the Year
- Greg Westlake, Para-Athlete of the Year
- Seneca Sting Men’s Basketball Team, Team of the Year
- Jay McNeilly, Coach of the Year
- George Chuvalo, Sport Legend
- Stephanie Dixon, Sport Legend
- Evelyn Koop, CITY OF SPORT Lifetime Achievement
Recognizing hard work and dedication, that often goes unnoticed, will only take a few minutes of your time! We look forward to receiving your nomination(s) by October 1st.
Toronto Sport Hall of Honour | www.toronto.ca/tshh