Thursday, August 15, 2019
Thu, 15 August 2019
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
After taking Prevention and Recovery you will have the knowledge needed to:
- Identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep your athlete’s injury-free during training and competition;
- Offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition and sleep as they relate to injury prevention;
- Choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs;
- Develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play;
- Implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post injury.
The course is designed for Competition Development coaches.
* Coaches must be 16 or older to access NCCP multi-sport training in Ontario. *
875 Morningside Avenue, #100Toronto, ON M1C 0C7