Mon, 12 Aug 2019, 9:00 AM – 5:00PM
Tue, 13 Aug 2019, 9:00AM - 5:00 PM
Suitable for Competition Coaches - 13.5 hours
This module is perfect next step after the Design a Basic Sport Program module.
It is recommended that coaches complete Developing Athletic Abilities module prior to the Performance Planning module and that Performance Planning is taken before the Advanced Practice Planning module.
After completing the Performance Planning module, you will be able to:
- Perform a thorough analysis of the demands of your athletes’ sport at the elite (HP) level,
- Outline a program structure based on training and competition opportunities,
- Identify appropriate measures for promoting athlete development within your own program,
- Integrate yearly training priorities into your own program,
- Organize and sequence training priorities and objectives on a weekly basis to optimize adaptations, and
- Evaluate the ability of your athlete/ team to perform up to their potential in competition.
(INCLUDES: approximately 2-hour pre-workshop session).
This is a two-day event:
Monday August 12 - 9:00 am - 5:00pm
Tuesday August 13 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Q4G – “Receive 70% of your course fee back CLICK HERE to apply for a Coach Bursary”