Wed, 14 August 2019
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
Suitable for Competition Coaches - 5 hours
This module is a great follow-up to the Planning a Practice module.
It is recommended that the Performance Planning module be taken before Advanced Practice Planning.
After completing the Advanced Practice Planning module, you will be able to:
- identify the factors that affect practice planning,
- ensure that practice plans are consistent with the microcycles and phases of which they are part,
- sequence exercises in a practice so that their order is consistent with the research on sequencing,
- develop a plan for training athletic abilities over a microcycle,
- develop a plan for training technical and tactical abilities over a microcycle and,
- develop a plan for a microcycle that helps athletes taper before a competition.
Q4G – “Receive 70% of your course fee back CLICK HERE to apply for a Coach Bursary”