Join CSIO on Tuesday December 6th from 10am – 2pm in welcoming Barry Bartlett to help us answer that question and what we may all learn from the research to incorporate into our daily training environment and coaching behaviours and practices.
- This session is built on a scientific study of Serial Winning Coaches Around the World with an emphasis on Canadian Coaches. The study defines a Serial Winner as a Coach who has won Gold Medals at the Olympic/World level over a prolonged period with different athletes/teams.
- Each Serial Winning Coach has their unique brand. How does your brand compare to theirs? What characteristics of theirs (if any) would you like to adopt?
Barry will lead us through a practical workshop that will:
- share the research,
- consider the research in each coaches training environment,
- create an opportunity for discussion within the group, and
- how will this information/discussion affect each coaches individual coaching style.