To provide a world-leading multi-sport daily training environment for athletes, coaches and practitioners through expert leadership, services and programs.
The Canadian Olympic and Paralympic Sport Institute Network is a key contributor to Canada’s Olympic and Paralympic podium performances.
- We take care of each other.
- We serve the organization to our best abilities.
- We provide the highest quality of service to our clients.
- We respect and recognize the contributions and diversity of our team.
- We interact in ways that bring out the best in each other.
- We build productive relationships to achieve success.
- We are consistent in our actions.
- We present unvarnished truth in the appropriate transparent manner.
- We are accountable for our actions.
- We are authentic in the way we interact with each other.
- We embrace a solution-orientated approach.
- We welcome timely feedback on how to improve.
Elevating People & Performances
CSIO’s strategic plan was developed by conducting a thorough review of the internal and external environment, by reviewing the recommendations contained in its business plan, and through extensive discussions with staff, Board and stakeholders. An important component of the strategic planning process was renewing the CSIO’s commitment to its mission and vision and identifying and defining a core set of values to help ensure consistency in decision-making across the organization. The strategic plan is intended to inform stakeholders about what the organization will be focusing on over the next four years and articulates a set of core activities along with specific goals that the CSIO is striving to achieve over this timeframe.
- Fostering performance excellence through leadership, education, and evidence-based innovation in integrated sport science and sport medicine teams
- Empowering an athlete-centred, coach-led system to enhance sport performance
- Fostering and sustaining an optimal daily working environment
- Engaging with stakeholders to promote our success and tell our story