The ACD program is designed to target coaches working with Training to Train and Training to Compete athletes, which may include:
- Canada Games and provincial head coaches
- Personal coaches of pre-carded, provincial carded, and developmental carded athletes
- Club coaches of highly ranked clubs and self-made/entrepreneurial coaches
- Post-secondary coaches (CIS, CCAA)
- NSO-identified coaches with potential to develop into coaches of high performance athletes
- National Training Centre coaches and assistant coaches
Note: General guidelines indicate that coaches that engage in this diploma program should be coaching within a year round program and typically twelve or more hours per week.
Learn more about the ACD Program.