Canadian Sport Institute Ontario is moving to its new home at the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre (TPASC) effective August 5th, 2014!
We are so excited to be moving into our new state-of-the-art world-class sport institute and administrative offices, where we will have over 23,000 sqft of dedicated space to better support and service Ontario’s high performance athletes and coaches!
NEW CSIO CONTACT INFORMATION:
Please note, the TPASC facility will be closed during the month of August and will open to the public on September 2nd, 2014.
During the month of August, we will have limited access to phone and internet. We appreciate your patience with us as we work to have IT set-up and restored to normal service as quickly as possible.
Our new address will be:
Canadian Sport Institute Ontario
Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre
875 Morningside Avenue, Suite 100
Toronto, ON M1C 0C7
As well, CSIO will have a new main phone number: 416-596-1240 with staff-specific telephone extensions and our fax number to follow. CSIO email addresses will remain the same.
WHAT WILL CSIO’S NEW WORLD-CLASS SPORT INSTITUTE INCLUDE?
- A fully-equipped Sport Performance Lab
- 5000 sqft Strength & Conditioning Training Area
- Biomechanics Suite, complete with a 3 lane x 35m track which opens up to an additional 50m track
- Multi-Directional Training Area featuring an oversized treadmill embedded in the floor for easy accessibility for para-athletes
- Altitude Chamber
- Recovery & Regeneration Centre, including a HydroWorx 2000 pool with movable floor, treadmill and resistance jets, and full biomechanical video analysis
- Sport Nutrition Kitchen with instructional and training cooking stations
- Athlete Lounge and Recovery Kitchen
- CSIO Administrative Offices, including meeting rooms, boardrooms and education centre
WHAT OTHER FEATURES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT TPASC?
- Competition Pool - 52m x 25m, 10 lanes, 3m depth
- Training Pool - 52m x 25m, 10 lanes, 2.5m depth, moveable floor
- Diving Tank - 25m x 21m, 3, 5, 7.5, 10 springboardsli>
- Swim Warm Up/Training Area - 2,000 sqft
- Dive Dryland Training area - 4,000 sqft
- 2 x FIBA sprung wood floors
- 2 x All-purpose courts
- 200m Jogging track with Mondo surface
- Club Offices
- Sport Medicine Clinic
- 2 Teaching/Fitness Studios
- Weight and Conditioning Centre
- Climbing Wall
For further details on our new world-class sport institute and the state-of-the art equipment and services that will be available, check out our CSIO Pamphlet:
We look forward to welcoming you to our new home over the coming months!