- M.Sc, Physical Therapy, University of Toronto
- B.Sc. (Honours), Kinesiology, University of Waterloo
Meghan graduated from the University of Toronto with a Masters of Science degree in Physical Therapy in 2005. She completed her Advanced Diploma in Manipulative Therapy (FCAMPT) in 2012 and obtained her Sports Diploma with Sport Physiotherapy Canada in 2015. Meghan is also certified in Acupuncture (AFCI) and Intramuscular Stimulation (CGIMS). Prior to pursuing her degree in Physical Therapy, Meghan attended the University of Waterloo where she completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology.
Meghan has been working in Sports Medicine since 2005. She has worked with many amateur and professional athletes in a variety of different sports. She was the Lead Medical Practitioner for Gymnastics at the 2015 Pan Am Games and is currently part of the Integrated Support Team for Skate Canada. Meghan has a strong background in competitive sport, which led her to National and International level competition for Figure Skating.
Meghan is a Lecturer (Adjunct Appointment) with the Department of Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto and has been involved in curriculum development, lecturing and teaching clinical skills labs within the Introductory and Advanced Musculoskeletal Units.
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association (Sport Physiotherapy Canada, Orthopaedic Division)
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Gunn Intramuscular Stimulation
- Department of Physical Therapy, University of Toronto