- BSc. Human Kinetics, University of Guelph
- MSc Physiotherapy, McMaster University
- Diploma of Advanced Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Integrated Dry Needling Certificate
Laura has a Masters of Science in Physiotherapy as well as a Diploma of Advanced Manual and Manipulative Therapy and certification for Integrated Dry Needling. She is currently working towards a Certificate of Sports Physiotherapy. Through the CSIO Laura works primarily with the national track cycling team. Prior to joining the CSIO she worked with elite track and field athletes and she continues to work with McMaster’s track and field program.
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy