Saturday, January 12, 2019
After taking this module you will be able to:
- Fully understand and explain the consequences of using banned substances in sport
- Educate athletes about drug-testing protocols at major competitions
- Encourage athletes to safeguard their sport values and take greater responsibility for their personal actions
- Apply the NCCP Ethical Decision-Making Model to your coaching as it relates to keeping your sport and athletes drug free.
The course is designed for Competition Development coaches.
* Coaches must be 16 or older to access NCCP multi-sport training in Ontario. *
875 Morningside AvenueToronto, Toronto Division, Ontario M1C