BSc Foods and Nutrition, University of Western Ontario
IOC Diploma in Sport Nutrition
ISAK Level 3 Anthropometrist
Erik graduated from Western University, London in foods and nutrition and from the Grand River Hospital Dietetic Internship Program, Kitchener. To better support athletes, he completed the International Olympic Committee diploma program in sport nutrition. Over the last three years, he has worked with able-bodied and para-athletes competing in CIS and NCAA varsity sports as well as provincial and national high performance sport programs.
He is an accredited anthropometrist and completed his ISAK level 3 training at the USA Olympic training Centre, Chula Vista. He has managed ISAK accreditation courses at various locations across Canada such as the Canadian Sport Institute Pacific, Canadian Sport Institute Ontario, Ottawa University, l’Institut National du Sport du Quebec and Canadian Sport Centre Atlantic.
- College of Dietitian of Ontario
- Dietitian of Canada Sport Nutrition Network
- Sport Dietitian of Australia
- International Society for the Advancement of Kianthropometry
- Nutrition and Fatigue
- Nutrition and Recovery From Injury
- Body Composition Manipulation
- Supplementation and Performance